Each time you visit our website, information regarding your access and usage, as well as your data, is collected using various data harvesting tools or by third parties active in our name and account in order to help us make our site useful, effective, secure and to serve you better by using relevant technologies.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are very small text files, usually just letters and numbers, in which users in browsers are recorded when a web page is visited. It keeps records of the browser history showing what people are looking for on their websites. They allow a website by keeping the actions on the site in browser records. Cookies are similar to identity cards showing websites that the same visitor is re-visiting. Cookies do not include personal data such as name, gender or the address of the visitor.
For more information on cookies, visit www.aboutcookies.org and www.allaboutcookies.org
Types of Cookies and Purpose of Use
Cookies managed by the site owner are called “Website Cookies”. Apart from that, third-party cookies managed by different companies can also be used. A session’s cookies are deleted when the visitor leaves the website, while permanent cookies remain on visitors’ devices for varying periods of time. Technical cookies, verification cookies, targeting/advertising cookies, personalization cookies, and analytics cookies are cookies that can vary according to the intended use.
Cookies can be used to perform the basic functions required for the website to operate, to analyze the website and to improve its performance, to increase the functionality of the website and provide ease of use, and to target personalization and activate advertising.
Cookie Preferences Management
Your personal preferences regarding which of your personal data is collected are of the utmost importance to us when you are using our website. However, preference management is not possible for cookies that are necessary for the website to operate. Please also note that, in the event that some cookies are closed, various features of the website may not function.
Information on how to manage the preferences regarding cookies on our website while using it is as follows:
• Click to close cookies managed by Google Analytics.
• Click to manage the personalized ad experience provided by Google.
• Regarding cookies used by many companies for advertising activities, preferences can be managed through Your Online Choices.
• The settings menu of the mobile device can be used to manage cookies via mobile devices.
What Rights Do You Have?
Pursuant to Article 11 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698, you have the right to:
• Learn whether his personal data are processed or not
• Request information if personal data is processed
• Learn the purpose of the processing and whether this data is used for intended purposes
• Know the third parties to which personal data is transmitted at home or abroad
• Request the correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing, and request notification of the transaction to the third parties to which the personal data is transferred
• Request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the case that the reasons that require processing have been eliminated, even if the processing is carried out in accordance with the provisions of the law and other related laws, and request that the transaction made in this scope be notified to third parties where the personal data is transferred
• Object to the emergence of an outcome against the individual by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems
• Request the remedy of damage in case of loss due to an unlawful processing of personal data
When any claim of the related rights are communicated to us by you (the owner of the personal data) in writing or through a registered e-mail address, this will be evaluated and finalized by us in all cases within 30 (thirty) days. Although not charging any fees is essential in relation to your requests, we reserve the right to charge you a fee determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
Changes in Consent and Policy
Policy provisions can be changed by us at any time. The current policy becomes effective on the date on which it is published on our website.